All Rights Reserved. I was surprised by the amount of responsibility I was given, and how very senior leaders, like SVPs and product directors, valued my input and web expertise even though I was low on the totem pole. Fuente 1.6. Not only may people with TB be uniquely vulnerable to severe complications from COVID-19, if infected – but the pandemic has also disrupted already-stretched systems of delivering TB care, and lockdowns have made much-needed social support increasingly difficult to come by. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal InformationLimit the Use of My Personal InformationCookie Settings. Looking for student opportunities in EMEA? Base legal 1.3. Learn about the extraordinary ways these trailblazers made a difference in 2022. Principios 1.4. (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS Y PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO. 0 views, 1 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Junta Nacional de Justicia: (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE. Welcoming a baby is, to say the least, life-changing. Contact Us with any questions or search this site for more information. COMUNICADO. endobj Sandi Peterson on a trip to Mumbai, India, Clinical Evidence for Market Access & Value Creation. Your use of the information on this site is subject to the terms of our Legal Notice. Your use of the information on this site is subject to the terms of our Legal Notice. Learn the latest about the surgery, plus how Johnson & Johnson is innovating to change this stat. 15/12/2021 al 14/01/2022 hasta las 12 del mediodía PAGO POR DERECHO DE TRAMITACIÓN: El pago se efectúa en el Banco de la Nación: . Aligning Your Work With Long-Term Career Goals: 4 Tips From Our Talent Experts. Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Reimagining the Way Healthcare Is Delivered, Meeting the Personal Care and Wellness Needs of Consumers Worldwide, Advancing New Healthcare Solutions Through Collaboration, Learn About the Company's Rich Heritage at Our Digital Museum. hen you intern at Johnson & Johnson, you'll have a chance to work on vital assignments and initiatives, gaining hands-on experience that will help you grow both personally and professionally. Improving Access to Medicine Around the World. Contract & Freelance Partner Opportunities, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. To help with the transition, the company offers generous extended parental leave—which it's expanding even more in 2017. <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 842.04] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> We are proud of the recognitions we’ve received as they demonstrate, year after year, how we embody our mission and vision. Fuente 1.6. Here's the story of the changing face of packaging at Johnson & Johnson. "We Belong Here": 4 Insights From a Purpose-Filled Summer, "From Co-op to Career": Elizabeth's Story, "Helping Patients Gives Me a Strong Sense of Purpose at Work": Madiha's Story, "I Came to Johnson & Johnson After Google and My Own Successful Start-up": Jill's Story, From Apparel Design to MedTech: Alba’s Amazing Journey, Answered: 7 Questions About Virtual Recruiting at Johnson & Johnson, Aligning Your Work With Long-Term Career Goals: 4 Tips From Our Talent Experts, 8 Self-Reflections From Our Leadership Development Programs, "I'm Building the Next Generation of Leaders": Anthony's Story, "What Six Months Have Taught Me at Johnson & Johnson": Meet a Few Recent LDP Participants, 7 Resume Best Practices for College Students. (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS Y PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO. 1 0 obj Zany interview questions are the stuff of legend. Where Mentorship and Innovation Meet: Inside JLABS @ NYC. JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder, made from cosmetic talc, has been a staple of baby care rituals and adult skin care and makeup routines worldwide for over a century. Ltd. was recognized as a Best Employer in India, as part of the Kincentric Best Employers global certification, a program that measures and recognizes leading employers who capture the full power of their people to drive results and create sustainable competitive advantage. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal InformationLimit the Use of My Personal InformationCookie Settings. Check out more expert tips for protecting your vision. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes your consent to application of such laws and regulations and to our Privacy Policy. CONVOCATORIA 007-2021-SN/JNJ. We spoke to a scientist behind a treatment for the disease that was recently FDA-approved for adolescents ages 12 to 18 to learn how it could give them new hope. How Advances in HIV Treatment Could Help Young People Living With HIV. | By . What can you do to prepare? We sat down with two Johnson & Johnson recruiters—Jamil Price, HR Leader for University Relations and Events, and Krystal Brindley, HR Leader for University Recruiting—to find out. Check out the opportunities we have available today. endobj Here, you'll apply your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment while interacting with teams and leaders across the organization. But what does this step in the process really mean? Want to fetch coffee and make copies? These inspiring women remind us that together we can beat TB. CONVOCATORIA 009-2021-SN/JNJ CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE JUECES/JUEZAS SUPERIORES Y JUECES/JUEZAS ESPECIALIZADOS Y MIXTOS - ACCESO ABIERTO BASES DE LA CONVOCATORIA ÍNDICE 1. "My Opinion Is Valued, My Voice Is Heard and I Have a Seat at the Table": Meet Intern Remi Wiseblatt, "My Opinion Is Valued, My Voice Is Heard, I Have a Seat at the Table": Meet Intern Remi Wiseblatt. This Johnson & Johnson program pairs high school kids with local companies and institutes of higher learning to help set them up for success in the work world. Discover apprenticeships, internships, leadership development programs and more specifically for students in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. After learning about Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to creating a world without disease, I was truly inspired and wanted to help achieve this goal. Make this the year you finally feel rested—with some help from these top sleep researchers. Here is a sample of our recent accolades. (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS Y PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO. CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE JUECES/JUEZAS DE PAZ LETRADO - ACCESO ABIERTO. Check out the opportunities we have available today. The Mentor Effect: How Two Indian Women Are Improving the World. Roland Zahn, Ph.D., a Janssen scientist and expert in viral vaccines, was at the front lines of research during the Ebola outbreak. 1 In a recent report titled, India Health of Nation’s States, TB was listed as one of the top ten causes of death in the country. In March 2021, Johnson & Johnson Pvt. COVID-19 has caused significant disruptions to tuberculosis (TB) services in India – which has the highest burden of TB cases globally. Breaking Down Behavioral Interview Questions in 4 Simple Steps. In addition to hosting about 30 healthcare start-ups, JLABS @ NYC also aims to create a wealth of opportunities for mentorship and growth for Johnson & Johnson employees. What Happens When Antibiotics Stop Working? There are plenty of opportunities to do so—just not at Johnson & Johnson. x��]Ko#7���Q�t��d7�e���=k;�X9����`���a��W�o�aO{�m�9�)`����n�nK�s�H���b��b=����d6�)3�����Y9������٬��y���}������٨�_ίgx�]]Ϫ�?�ã>�������s�HJ�"���\r�J2�vw����^���c�qru������^H�5�͕$Wwp��KMn���ּ˛w�ww~��gr�aw�~�o�;�‹4}oP0�!X ��2�O�xw@����>!�����'G$]2gD�&xAX�S�Y�l���U�|���v;�+o���d�sy_��Pl��ߒ^5�;�L6#'���u�UJ���\�� � � ��rkd������L�G--8-�J��\��9��Lz��9U� ARF��h�j5��{V stream %���� hen you intern at Johnson & Johnson, you’ll have a chance to work on vital assignments and initiatives, gaining hands-on experience that will help you grow both personally and professionally. CONVOCATORIA 008-2021-SN/JNJ CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO BASES DE LA CONVOCATORIA ÍNDICE 1. 4 0 obj You should view the News section and the most recent SEC Filings in the Investor section in order to receive the most current information made available by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. The company has once again been recognized for its commitment to employees, innovation and the health and well-being of people around the world. ASPECTOS GENERALES 1.1. endobj If you are an individual with a disability please check our Disability Assistance page for information on how to request an accommodation.This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. Finding an Employer That Shares Your Values. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 842.04] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> convocatoria n° 008-2021-sn/jnj - concurso pÚblico de acceso abierto para la selecciÓn y nombramiento de fiscales adjuntos provinciales registro de cv por internet datos del postulante apellidos y nombres: chang montesinos, luis eduardo fecha y hora de registro: 27/04/2022 21:40:20 Headshots of Dr. Kallenbach, Dr. Madduri and Dr. Cortoos, A grid of illustrations of female-presenting people in profile, Janssen Neuroscience President Courtney Billington, Contract & Freelance Partner Opportunities, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Tackling the World’s Most Urgent Healthcare Needs, Curing Cancer From Within: The Promise of Cell Therapy, The Quest to Make Neurodegenerative Disease a Thing of the Past, From Aha! All contents © Copyright Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.1997-2023. A commitment to health, caring and employee growth helps make the company so great—and so great to work for. Abreviaturas y siglas 1.2. 10 Ways Johnson & Johnson Has Helped Support Healthy Births and Moms Around the World. �. India accounts for more than a quarter of the global burden of tuberculosis (TB), and for this reason is often called the TB capital of the world. �Vu�A"g. As part of a dynamic team, you'll apply your skill set in a supportive and collaborative environment while contributing to . Plazas convocadas 1.5. Site last updated on 25th January 2019. CONVOCATORIA 008-2021-SN/JNJ CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO COMUNICADO El Pleno de la Junta Nacional de Justicia, acordó aprobar la relación de postulantes aptos y no aptos materia de la Convocatoria Nº 008-2021-SN/JNJ, de conformidad con lo dispuesto en el artículo 11° del TUO del Reglamento de concursos para la . As part of a dynamic team, you’ll apply your skill set in a supportive and collaborative environment while contributing to projects that make measurable, real-world impact during your 10- to 12-week experience. <> Nivel avanzado (4.0 puntos) N° Centros de estudios Lugar Año Fecha inicio . २४२ views, ४ likes, ० loves, ० comments, ० shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Junta Nacional de Justicia: (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE. Abreviaturas y siglas 1.2. I knew that the culture, talent and innovation within Johnson & Johnson were exactly what I was looking for in a company. “I’m a Scientist Working on a Potential Covid-19 Vaccine”: Meet a Researcher Who's Studying a Promising Candidate. From there, things just started to grow. 4 Things We Now Know About Hip Replacement Surgery. The 5 Stages of COVID-19 Vaccine Development: What You Need to Know About How a Clinical Trial Works. %PDF-1.7 We're working to improve the lives and health of people around the world—and we need your help to do it. Plazas convocadas 1.5. You are now leaving jnj.com. Check out these insights and reflections from recent summer interns and LDP participants. This July Fourth, as the U.S. celebrates its birth as an independent country, we're looking back at the many ways the company has been there for new mothers and their babies in the U.S.—and beyond—for over a century. Johnson & Johnson just announced the launch of a Phase 3 clinical trial for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate. The media and communications major shares three reflections on her experience as an all-digital intern. Today he and his team are working at record speed to help deliver a potential vaccine for the novel coronavirus. ����)|����D�fr]%���*aZP ��������y"{g���w��e����J�d��^�${Eɞ�/S;�!�`���'��TE�������{Y*�FK0 We have opportunities for you to contribute in areas like: We're looking for motivated candidates who are ready to make an immediate, measurable impact on the world and bring innovative ideas, products and services to life. Contact Us with any questions or search this site for more information. Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Reimagining the Way Healthcare Is Delivered, Meeting the Personal Care and Wellness Needs of Consumers Worldwide, Advancing New Healthcare Solutions Through Collaboration, Learn About the Company's Rich Heritage at Our Digital Museum. We take a look at the inspiring statistics behind that success. Bridge to Employment: 25 Years of Helping Young People Excel in School—and Life. For World Antimicrobial Awareness Week, learn what Johnson & Johnson is doing to combat this health threat around the world. <> You should view the News section and the most recent SEC Filings in the Investor section in order to receive the most current information made available by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. © Johnson & Johnson Private Limited 2012-18. 528 views, 8 likes, 1 loves, 2 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Junta Nacional de Justicia: (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE. endobj <>/Metadata 2836 0 R/ViewerPreferences 2837 0 R>> CONVOCATORIA 008-2021-SN/JNJ CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO . Advocating on behalf of people living with life-altering medical conditions. 3 0 obj "I'm Working to Develop Better Treatments for Children With Devastating Diseases", 4 Things to Know About RSV in the Time of COVID-19, Johnson & Johnson Debuts a Groundbreaking R&D Facility in the San Francisco Bay Area, Working to Ensure Equal Access to Mental Healthcare for All. Base legal 1.3. More and more, many previously effective medications are no longer able to fight off the germs that are making us sick, leading to millions of deaths each year. 3 0 obj Two rising star entrepreneurs who shadowed executives at Johnson & Johnson share how they’re using what they learned back home in India. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Health breakthroughs happen every day at Johnson & Johnson, but those big ideas begin with people like you across our three lines of business: pharmaceuticals, medtech, and consumer health. Please click below to continue to that site. Please see our Privacy Policy. Base legal 1.3. %���� Equal Employment Opportunity Posters and GINA Supplement. | By . It took just over five years for Tyler Rochwerg to go from Johnson & Johnson intern to the Forbes' "30 Under 30" list for marketing and advertising. endobj Perfil de el/la Fiscal Adjunto Provincial 2. stream Johnson & Johnson Innovation recently opened its latest health sciences incubator, JLABS @ NYC—a 30,000-square-foot facility housed at the New York Genome Center in SoHo. Did you know omega-3 fatty acids may help boost your eye health? So if you're ready to meet a diverse and collaborative community, share your unique background and your brightest ideas—and always be heard—learn more about internships, co-ops, leadership development programs (LDPs) and full-time roles for students at Johnson & Johnson today. Landing an internship can be a great path to a full-time job after college. But once you’ve gotten your foot in the door as an intern, you want to show your new employer just what you’re capable of. 0 views, 1 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Junta Nacional de Justicia: (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE. Please see our Privacy Policy. 2 0 obj For example: 3 Sustainability Insights Inspired by the Lyrics of an 80's Pop Song. curricular de los y las postulantes al concurso público materia de la Convocatoria Nº 008-2021-SN/JNJ, de conformidad con lo dispuesto en el artículo 36° del TUO del Reglamento de . When the company was founded in 1886, sterile packaging wasn't yet available—so delivering its surgical supplies and household hygiene products to hospitals and consumers required ingenuity and design smarts. In Kenya, around 1.5 million people—including children—contend with visual impairment or blindness. Ltd. was recognized as a Best Employer in India, as part of the Kincentric Best Employers global certification, a program that measures and recognizes leading employers who capture the full power of their people to drive results and create sustainable competitive advantage. The site you’re being redirected to is a branded pharmaceutical website. From next-generation surgical robotics to innovative consumer products, undergrads, MBAs, doctoral . | By . New Year, New Healthy Habits: 5 Expert-Backed Ways to Get Better Sleep in 2023. 1 0 obj Or are employees most engaged when their work aligns with values and a sense of mission that they share with their employers? Idioma nativo o extranjero Hasta 08 puntos 1. If you are an individual with a disability please check our Disability Assistance page for information on how to request an accommodation.This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. Health breakthroughs happen every day at Johnson & Johnson, but those big ideas begin with people like you across our three lines of business: pharmaceuticals, medtech, and consumer health. Plazas convocadas 1.5. Moment to FDA Approval: The Fascinating Story Behind a New Treatment for Bladder Cancer. Fuente 1.6. How to Turn Your Johnson & Johnson Internship Into a Career. acceso abierto: N° APELLIDOS Y NOMBRES PUNTAJE TOTAL VER 1 ACARO LOPEZ, HIGINIO ELI 89.00 Ver 2 AGUILAR ESCOBAR, RONNY MARCELINO 81.50 Ver 3 AGUILAR HUANCA . Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Internships are vital stepping-stones for undergrads navigating the transition from student to young professional. From next-generation surgical robotics to innovative consumer products, undergrads, MBAs, doctoral students and recent grads are there on the front lines, helping us change the future of health for good. 6 Top Questions About COVID-19: What a Child Psychiatrist Has to Say. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal InformationLimit the Use of My Sensitive Personal InformationCookie Settings, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Reimagining the Way Healthcare Is Delivered, Meeting the Personal Care and Wellness Needs of Consumers Worldwide, Advancing New Healthcare Solutions Through Collaboration, Learn About the Company's Rich Heritage at Our Digital Museum. (VIRTUAL) 21/04/2021 22/04/2022 MINISTERIO DE JUSTICIA Y DERECHOS HUMANOS 1.9. How can you align your day-to-day work with your long-term career goals when you're just starting out in your career? 2 0 obj ३९८ views, ५ likes, ० loves, १ comments, ० shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Junta Nacional de Justicia: (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE. We sat down with one of the guests, Vikram Patel, a professor at Harvard Medical School, to find out the most pressing questions on his mind. He's also studied firsthand what many people ignore: that is, what happens to products once they become so-called "waste." Johnson & Johnson Named a 2018 Fortune World's Most Admired Company. 4 Total Wellness Resolutions for 2023 to Start Tackling Now, 4 Total Wellness Resolutions for 2022 to Start Tackling Now, 5 Things We Now Know About Multiple Myeloma, These 6 Women in STEM Are On a Mission to Change the World, What You Need to Know About Johnson & Johnson's 2022 Third-Quarter Earnings, How Johnson & Johnson Is Supporting Mental Healthcare in the Hispanic and Latino Communities, "I Had a Condition That Threatened My Chances of Having Healthy Children", Johnson & Johnson Executive Jennifer Taubert Named to Fortune’s 2022 Most Powerful Women List. Could These 3 Researchers Transform the Fates of Patients With Multiple Myeloma? All contents © Copyright Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.1997-2023. Use of this site constitutes your consent to application of such laws and regulations and to our Privacy Policy. (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS Y PROVINCIALES - ACCESO ABIERTO. Improvements in joint replacement techniques and technology have increased the effectiveness of this common procedure—yet some hip replacements still require a revision. They were really willing to hear my perspective and trusted me to lead the IT side of a website launch. What Our Internship Participants Are Saying, Contract & Freelance Partner Opportunities, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above, depending on the internship, Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as leadership qualities, Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency. Johnson & Johnson earned the #2 spot on the Access to Medicine Index, an important measurement of the company's longstanding commitment to make lifesaving medicine available and accessible to those who need it most. Sight for Kids, Johnson & Johnson Vision’s global eye care partnership, is devoted to changing these stats, one vision screening at a time. ASPECTOS GENERALES 1.1. Internship Opportunities. Principios 1.4. When the company was founded in 1886, sterile packaging wasn't yet available—so delivering its surgical supplies and household hygiene products to hospitals and consumers required ingenuity and design smarts. | By . Contact Us with any questions or search this site for more information. But do "video game days," which are exactly what they sound like, actually translate to meaningful, passion- and purpose-filled careers? <> Why does he call himself "an optimist" about environmental challenges? 2 In recent years, the rapid emergence of multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB) – which does not respond to at least two of the most commonly used TB treatments – has made the situation worse. The worst thing you can do is stand idly by while going through the motions, hoping that — fingers crossed — you’ll be noticed and offered a permanent position. <>/Metadata 8212 0 R/ViewerPreferences 8213 0 R>> You should view the News section and the most recent SEC Filings in the Investor section in order to receive the most current information made available by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters and GINA Supplement. CONVOCATORIA N° 008-2021-SN/JNJ - CONCURSO PÚBLICO DE ACCESO ABIERTO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE FISCALES ADJUNTOS PROVINCIALES . That's why, to be eligible, you must: What really resonated with me throughout my internship was, instead of having an attitude of ‘what do I need to do,’ it was more ‘how can I help? We asked two experts whose job it is to test vaccines to help demystify the clinical trial process—step by step. Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. 0 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Junta Nacional de Justicia: (Convocatoria N°008-2021-SN/JNJ) - CONCURSO PÚBLICO PARA LA SELECCIÓN Y NOMBRAMIENTO DE. Principios 1.4. In March 2021, Johnson & Johnson Pvt. x�ŝ[o7��� �?��� n7�Bv/� �9>�u�.޵3��Q�����H� ��y��b��?�S��V�ž�ž����Y��*���"�O��"���ק��$�����0y���L~yz��/_�e��DI�Ve"��U6i��|A������A���^�x������*9zH~x�"9>=L��ZAjA۫,��J�M�.��ER5UZ�Ps�feOu��y�hչJE�(���wU����VC�W��~n����~�%ٻzu|��l!S�Z �>d��5�x#��|p�3�C�#��J�JI�fur �d�/ ���ڽY���?�%��L�O^�8��|�)�Ym�?�����΅��W�u��� 6 Johnson & Johnson Employees Share How Parental Leave Helped Them Embrace Parenthood. (convocatoria n°008-2021-sn/jnj) - concurso pÚblico para la selecciÓn y nombramiento de fiscales adjuntos y provinciales - acceso abierto. <> All contents © Copyright Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.1997-2023. Please see our Privacy Policy. Perfil de el/la Fiscal Adjunto Provincial 2. It is intended for visitors from India. Increasing diverse representation in clinical trials.